About Qualities Wisdoms Reads Resources
About Donor Diva
Donor Diva is featured in the 3rd edition of Inspired Philanthropy: Your Step-by Step Guide to Creating a Giving Plan and Leaving a Legacy. Donor Diva offers snippets of wisdom, gems of knowledge from a lifetime of giving, and quick hints for being the best most-savvy donor.
Donor Diva Qualities
- Donor Divas are those gracious and generous donors who lead boldly with fresh ideas to improve the lives and the legacies of others.
- Donor Divas love leveraging leadership.
- Donor Divas have spirit and vision bigger than their own life.
- Donor Divas trust themselves and know their vision matters. They define their own style, sometimes wild and adventurous, sometimes soulful and thoughtful.
- Donor Divas may give anonymously or offer challenges and models for others by leveraging their name and social connections.
- Donor Divas act as transformative givers offering bold vision as they empower an ecosystem of generosity.
- Donor Divas provide a spark, a catalyst, a community partner and can ignite a movement, carry a campaign, and persist through any obstacle.
- Donor Divas often give quietly, powerfully, freely.
- Donor Divas are committed, engaged in the magic of giving and connected for the long haul.
Donor Diva Wisdoms
Coming Soon! Donor Diva excerpts from Inspired Philanthropy and more wisdoms from Donor Divas we hear from!
Donor Diva Reads
- GIVING: How Each of Us Can Change the World
- The Giving Family
- Understanding White Privilege: Creating Pathways to Authentic Relationships Across Race
- The Giving Family: Raising Our Children to Help Others
- The Giving Book: Open The Door To A Lifetime Of Giving (Spiral-bound)
- Creating Change Through Family Philanthropy: The Next Generation
- Legacy and Innovation: The New Resource for Families Interested in Funding Social Change
- The First Thirty
- Blessed Unrest: How the Largest Movement In the World Came Into Being and Why No One Saw it Coming
- The World We Want
Donor Diva Resources
See the extensive resource section of Inspired Philanthropy (Download Appendix I) created by Donor Diva collaborations. Here are a handful of samples.
Networks and Inspirational Resources
- Bolder Giving and their program the 50% League
- Inspired Legacies
- Women Moving Millions
- The Women Donors Network
- The Tipping Point Fund
- The Women's Funding Network
- The Funding Exchange
- Community Foundations
- The United Ways
- Our Giving Community
To see more, view our resources links.
To connect with a Donor Diva, please contact Tracy Gary and Inspired Legacies:
Primary Office: No. CA
P.O. Box 1693
40 Redwood Drive
Ross, CA 94957
Satellite Office: Houston, TX
Trademark for Donor Diva by Tracy Gary for use by InspiredPhilanthropy.com/.org and InspiredLegacies.org/.com has been applied for.